Quoted in Rolling Stone, Time Magazine, and the Washington Post, Viviana Hurtado, Ph.D.’s insight is frequently sought out by the media–MSNBC and NPR where she is a regular analyst, as well as Univision, Telemundo, and CNN.
Viviana’s TV Appearances
- Regular analyst contributions on MSNBC.
- Guest hosts KQED’s This Week in Northern California Roundtable looks at the effect immigration reform will have on California and the San Francisco 49ers go to the Superbowl.
- The importance of Spanish language media debate on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor
- The emerging Latino voting bloc on Telemundo’s Enfoque con José Díaz-Balart
- Election 2012 and the Latino Vote on Univision’s Al Punto con Jorge Ramos
- Democratic v. Republicans on Immigration, the Role of Primaries, and Do Dems or the GOP Get Latino Voters on Univision’s Punto y seguido, Al Punto con Jorge Ramos post-show
- President Obama’s Jobs Speech, the Economy, and the Republican Presidential nominee field on Univision’s Al Punto con Jorge Ramos
- Iowa Caucus Results on CNN en Español’s Café CNN
- Women Leading the Economic Recovery on CNN en Español’s Notimujer
- You, Inc: Women’s Career Success on CNN en Español’s Notimujer
Viviana’s Radio Appearances
- Substitute hosting on NPR’s Tell Me More with Michel Martin
- Regular “Beauty Shop” politics and water cooler topics contributor on NPR’s Tell Me More with Michel Martin
- On Sirius XM Radio’s Politics Powered by Twitter and P.O.T.U.S.